SUMMARY OF BASIC BELIEFS:
- God is revealed in the Bible as triune (The Trinity - three in one)
- Father – is beyond understanding yet personal (transcendent yet immanent)
- Son – God became human, died for our sin, was resurrected, is fully God and fully human
- Holy Spirit – is beyond understanding yet personal (comforter, counselor, etc.)
- Salvation and Sanctification
- All people sin, and sin causes separation, guilt, etc.
- People are saved from sin and death, being justified by God’s grace alone through faith alone
- Repentance and gratitude are the proper human responses to God’ free gift, bringing about a desire to live good, godly, and obedient lives for the glory of God, and to help others find peace and joy in faith and service.